Photobucket Photobucket

vendredi 9 novembre 2012

Wonderful 'cartoon' video of our Australian road trip

Hi everyone!
Salut salut!

As most of you know I spent 4 months in Australia this year. 4 months just traveling around and living in a Jeep Cherokee. (I've blogged all about that epic trip here).
La plus part d'enture vous etes au courant que j'ai passé 4 mois en Australie cette année. 4 mois a voyager et vivre dans une Jeep Cherokee (j'ai raconté l'aventure ici)

I was lucky enough to travel around with some wonderful friends, one of whom is Tony. We were at school together ages ago! He is a very talented artist and just posted this video which portrays some of the events during our travels. It is not the normal kind of video that I tend to make. 
His video is made only of his drawings! I can't find the words to describe how amazing it is! I had to share it! Please watch! I swear it isn't a waste of time!
J'ai eu de la chance de pouvoir voyager avec des amis formidables. Un de mes compagnons de roadtrip était Tony. On était à l'école ensemble il y à des années! C'est un vraiment un sacré artiste. Ses peintures sont magnifiques! Tellement de talent! Voici une vidéo qu'il vient de crée qui représente notre road trip australien. Ce n'est pas le genre de video que j'ai tendance à réaliser . 
Non. Ici c'est une video version 'dessin animé' utilisant ses dessins! Je ne trouve pas les mots pour décrire a quel point je trouve la vidéo génial! Je voulais a tout prix le partager avec vous! Il faut la regarder! Je vous jure que ce n'est pas une perte de temps!

I've also added a few pics just to show how accurate his drawings are! They really portray some moments of our Australian adventure!

J'ai également ajouté quelques photos pour montrer à quel point ses dessins sont réalistes! Ils représentent vraiment avec détail certains moments précis de notre road trip!
1.08 : The Pinnacles
Bel, always with a can of coke and camera and wearing shorts!
1.20 : Koalas

1.40 : Nature's Window Karijini

1.55 : Francois Peron National Park + 4WD

2.02 : Emus! Emus everywhere!
2.16 to 2.36 : The breakdown + Toyota getting towed!
The yellow van, the blue Toyota and the white Jeep

3.20 : The Blowholes

2.45 : Snorkeling
4.30 : Kalbarri
Us 5!
One thing not shown in the video are the crocs!
Une chose qui manque dans la video sont les crocos!
Tony and I sewing curtains for our cars.


27 commentaires:

  1. beautiful photos ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable travel !!

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful photos. Come to my country. The Brazil is beautiful. I follow you. Kisses.

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! I would love to visit Brazil one day, your country looks wonderful! I have never been to south america :)
      Following back
      x

      Supprimer
  4. Wow! really beautiful photos, I have heard that Australia is a great place to visit.. looks like you had fun! :)
    xoxo
    Lauren
    BadLuckBarbie.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Lauren :)
      It is a great country, so many things so discover!
      x

      Supprimer
  5. So cool . Australia has been the most adventurous place for me and I intend to go there when I'll get a passport :) I am glad that you already have been there :) These all pictures are great ;)
    Noor~

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I can assure you that you will have a great time when you go there!
      x

      Supprimer
  6. Great photography. Aww I love koalas :3

    Aree

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Your Blog is awesome Bel!! I would like to travel around the world as that famous movie "Around the world in 80 days"!!!! or even more days hehheh...
    Keep on doing the good job sweetie!!
    xoxo
    Wiccana aka Maria

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Maria! I would to like to go all around the world, like in the movie. Need more holiday time! ;)
      x

      Supprimer
  8. Great pictures! I would love to visit Australia, looks like you had a lot of fun!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. amazing pictures!!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin??

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love your blog !<3
    would you like to follow each other?
    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful photos!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Absolutely lovely pictures!


    Many many kisses :)

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RépondreSupprimer