Photobucket Photobucket

jeudi 1 novembre 2012

Halloween :)

Hey friends!
Salut les amis!

Just a quick post, mainly photos, to share a bit of my Halloween evening with you.
Un article rapide pour partager quelques moments de ma soirée Halloween.

I was so happy that I got the chance to dress up this year! Last year i was working and couldn't come back to France but this year my holidays fell just at the right time.
J'étais tellement contente de pouvoir me déguiser cette année! L'année dernière je travaillais et je n'ai pas pu revenir en France, mais ce coup-ci mes vacances sont tombés pile poil au bon moment!

So after a chaotic weekend in Italy (I'll tell that tale in my next post), and lots of flights, trains and driving I arrived back in France.
It was the evening before halloween.
I still had no idea if anything had been planned for halloween around where I live. My hopes weren't to high, Halloween isn't a big thing in France. Well at least not in the little town where i live (i think there are more cows than people in this rural area of france), i'm sure there must be stuff going on in the big cities. But anyway, my chances of being able to get all dressed up were way higher here than in Morocco.
Donc après un weekend assez chaotique en Italie (je raconterai l'histoire sur ce blog très bientôt), et beaucoup d'avions, trains et voiture, je suis enfin arrivée en France.
C'etait la veille d'Halloween.
J'etais au courant de rien et n'avais strictement aucune idée s'il y avait une quelconque soirée de prévu pour le 31. A vrai dire je n'avais pas grand espoir. Halloween n'est que peu fêté en France, en tout cas dans le coin pommé ou je vis (il y a plus de vaches que d'habitants pour tout vous dire). Je pense que dans les grandes villes il doit y avoir pas mal de soirées déguisés pour l'evenement, mais a la campagne c'est souvent nada. En tout cas le fait d'être en France augmentait considérablement mes chances de pouvoir de me déguiser par rapport au Maroc.

It was only on the evening of 31st that I found out that a local pub was having a halloween party (one that I used to go to a lot).
I hadn't had time to prepare anything, so I threw on the costume that I had made two years ago and rushed to a friend's house to splash on some very simple white and black makeup! In the end we ended looking like two sort of dead sisters!
C'était seulement le soir même d'Halloween que j'ai découvert qu'un bar en ville organisait une soirée.
Je n'ai pas eu le temps de préparer un costume pour l'occasion! Du coup j'ai enfilé la robe que j'avais créé pour Halloween il y deux ans et me suis précipité chez mon ami pour me badigeonner de maquillage noir et blanc! En fin de compte on ressemblait a deux soeurs maléfiques morte-vivantes!
It was a great evening! So much fun! I love dressing up and it is the one time of the year that I know that I will be able to wear a costume. I'm so glad that I made it to France on time this year!
C'était vraiment une soirée terrible!! Je me suis tellement amusé! J'adore me déguiser pour sortir et Halloween est la seule fois de l'année ou je peux me permettre cette folie. Je suis plus qu'heureuse que j'ai pu rentrer en France pour cette fête!

Well, here are some more photos of our evil ghastly evening!
Alors voici quelques photos de notre soirée maléfique!
My costume that I made two years ago came in handy!  
Le costume que j'ai créé il y 2ans m'a bien dépanné!
I don't know exactly what I am supposed to be. Some kind of dead doll! Will do better next year!  
Je ne sais pas ce à quoi exactement je suis censée ressembler. Une sorte de poupée morte! Je ferai mieux l'année prochaine!
Favorite drink: Desperitos. It's basically a mojito but instead of topping with water you top with desperadoes beer! I really shouldn't drink that sort of stuff, I always regret it when i break out in hives the next day!  
Mon cocktail préféré: le Despiritos! En gros c'est un Mojito, mais au lieu d'allonger avec de l'eau gazeux, tu allonge avec de la bière Desperados!
Us with the Payote Bar team! We have both worked there in the past so where're kind of part of it.  
Avec l'équipe du bar la Payote!
Don't we all look lovely! 
Qu'est qu'on est mignons!
My crazy friend sitting on one of the pub's tables. I like how the put crosses on each table! 
Mon copain taré sur une des tables du bar. J'adore la touche de déco Halloween avec les croix!
Yet again the crazy dead hooker (he really did look like one!) with more of the pub's decoration.
Encore la prostitué morte taré (il ressemblait vraiment a ça!) avec encore une petite touche de déco macabre!
I think I should have worn a spiderman costume instead! btw, I wore my new sneakers the whole evening; theses shoes are so comfortable! Plus they really increase my height!  
J'aurai peut être du me déguiser en Spiderman en fin de compte! Au faite, pour cette soirée j'ai porté mes nouvelles chaussures sneakers! Ces chaussures sont plus que confortables! De vrais chaussons! Et ils donnent quelques centimètres de plus en hauteur à ma petite taille!
In the end we ended up in the local night club. I think we were the only ones wearing costumes, but they're used to seeing us dressed up! The make up stayed on pretty well! I had a hard time getting it of this morning though! (I know, it's bad to sleep with makeup but I was shattered! I did make a nice mess on my black pillow case that is now rather white!)
En fin d soirée on s'est retrouvé embarqué en discothèque. Je crois qu'on était les seuls déguisés la-bas! Le maquillage a bien tenu le coup de la soirée! Par contre ce matin j'ai passé un bon moment à essayer de tout enlevé (et oui, pas bien, je me suis couché maquillé, et je peux vous assurer que l'oreiller noir, qui est maintenant tacheté de blanc, s'en souvient!)
Hope you guys all had a fun Halloween too! 
See you all soon! Next post will be about our 'romatinic' trip to Venice which didn't really turn out as planned!
Take care!
x


20 commentaires:

  1. oh my god! i think u are just too cool!<3 ur a doll!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great costume, Bel! I'm adding you to my party.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great photos!
    Thanks for following my blog.
    I'll follow back. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great outfit Bel..u had the same make up as me!! LOL!!...glad you liked mine as well ..I tried my best I had a good night just watching horror movies

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow spooky I love that you and your friends all matched! :)
    xoxo
    Lauren
    BadLuckBarbie.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Lauren! We often try to have matching outfits when we dress up!

      Supprimer
  6. WOW!! Awesome costumes!!! Love the pictures!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    The Closet 365

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Yeah trop trop cool les déguisements ^^

    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
    New post - Kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful looks!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RépondreSupprimer